Thank you for considering registering for Education Programs at Northern Stage.
- To qualify for Sliding Scale, please fill out the form below to take advantage of our tuition support.
- You will be required to submit EITHER Pay Stubs for the last 90 days OR the first two pages of the parents'/guardians' most recent federal income tax return. Without these documents we will not be able to process your submission.
- If you believe you qualify for further financial aide, you may provide information about additional circumstances we should consider in our optional statement of need.
- Northern Stage uses the Vermont Department for Children and Families Child Care Financial Assistance Sliding Fee Scales as a guideline.
- Once submitted, your responses are valid through June 1, 2024 and will apply to all programs you participate in.
Applications may be submitted through this Submittable form, postal mail, or email:
Attn: Sam Empey
76 Gates Street
White River Junction, VT 05001
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Assistant Director of Education, Sam Empey, at firstname.lastname@example.org.