Thank you for considering registering for Education Programs at Northern Stage.
- If you are requesting a scholarship, you must complete this application.
- Acceptance decisions are not affected by the financial aid requests.
- Northern Stage requires all financial aid applicants to submit the first two pages of the parents'/guardians' most recent federal income tax return. Requests for aid without the requested documentation will not be considered.
- You may provide information about additional circumstances we should consider.
- Financial aid is based on need.
- Northern Stage uses the Vermont Department for Children and Families Child Care Financial Assistance Sliding Fee Scales as a guideline when distributing financial aid (see the linked PDF for reference); however, funds are limited and must be spread among qualified applicants. We may also take into account special circumstances.
- A completed application does not guarantee granting of assistance.
YES Main Stage Days, YES Jr., & The Skin of Our Teeth: Friday, August 13th
You will be notified as soon as we have reached a decision on your application.
You will not be asked to pay tuition in full until the status of your scholarship application has been finalized and communicated to you. You may be asked to pay a deposit to hold your place.
Applications may be submitted through this Submittable form, postal mail, or email:
Attn: Jaclyn Pageau
76 Gates Street
White River Junction, VT 05001
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Education Manager, Jackie Pageau, at firstname.lastname@example.org.